Friday, May 19, 2006

RIP Gladys Hammond


I was much relieved to hear last week that Gladys Hammond's remains were finally found and returned to her family, albeit as part of a pathetic, last-ditch attempt by John Smith to reduce his sentence for his part in the campaign of terror and hate he had waged against the Halls of Darley Oaks Farm.

I am sick and tired of militant anti-vivisectionists using illegal methods to impose their views upon the law-abiding majority and was relieved that the judge in the Darley Oaks case took as dim a view of the quartet's behaviour as I did and sentenced them accordingly.

I hope that these sentences will send a clear message to these terrorists that their tactics are not acceptable and will be punished by the full force of the law. Unfortunately, there are still a whole range of nuts out there willing to use bully-boy tactics to cower the rest of us into submission and I do not think Andrew Baker or Brian Cass will be sleeping any sounder in their beds.

Gladys Hammond, on the other hand, I hope you will now be left to Rest In Peace.

People's Petition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home